Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts! :-)

:::one:::
I have been in a mood for the past couple of days.  Trying to stay positive has been increasingly weary and difficult.  I have a very short fuse and temper and I have had less of a 'mouth filter' lately.  A lot of word vomit has been surfacing. Ooops.

:::two:::
My color management course is going to strip me of all my sanity.  NOTHING is good enough for my professor.  I understand being particular, but there is such a thing as being a pain in the ass and nit-picky.  Gr.

:::three:::
Do you guys ever get those game requests on Facebook?  I do, and it drives me insane.  I was feeling particularly saucy this morning, and decided to post a status about it.  It said, and I quote: "I don't use Facebook to play games, nor have I ever played one...SO, if I get ONE more game request, I am seriously going to be making some changes to my list of friends ..."

I don't like being that way, but when I get 5 or 6 requests in the same day from the same person, enough is enough.  I know I can just ignore the request, but when it happens daily and multiple people are sending them, it's just a little frustrating.

:::four:::
I am sincerely sorry that this post seems like a vent post.  Like I said, I am in a mood lately.  I apologize, I really do.

:::five:::
I have a newborn/family session this evening, and I know for sure that seeing that little itty bitty baby will definitely perk me right up. Who doesn't love a newborn?!

:::six:::
We are going shopping for a new washer/dryer and fridge this weekend.  I love shopping for appliances, but I hate spending the cheddah' on them.

:::seven:::
This makes me feel better immediately.  Most of my negativity has left the building.  Just call me Elvis.

Heck yes!
This is from one of the worst movies EVER..."Nukie"....don't ask me why I've seen it...in it's entirety mind you.  I guess my movie passion is very much a genuine one.

Happy Thursday! ;-)

5 comments:

Abbey said...

So jealous -- I wanna play with a baby!

Sar said...

What is your professor doing? Also, what's Color Management? Sounds awesome!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I love the shopping for expensive things but not paying for them...where is that free money when we need it?

Claire said...

I hate it when I see the number 7 or 8 or 10 on that tiny globe icon on fb. I get so excited to click on it only to find out two seconds later that they are all game invites from my students!

Claire said...

I hate it when I see the number 7 or 8 or 10 on that tiny globe icon on fb. I get so excited to click on it only to find out two seconds later that they are all game invites from my students!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...