Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Thoughts/Favorites


Happy Thursday, friends!  Linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts, and added in a few of my monthly favs since it's the end of the month (holy cow!).  :-)

:::one:::

Seriously folks, I love Amazon.  I don't think I've ever had a problem with them as far as ordering/returns, and I always find what I need.  Plus, no tax! I love me some Amazon.

:::two:::
This body wash smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin.  I have really dry skin, and it really has helped.  Love!

:::three:::

These were a staple for me at the beginning and middle of this month.  I love these because they are thicker milkshakes that are awesome for eating up with a spoon.  Try one, or six! ;-)

:::four:::
I have no more favorites to share.  However, I am super excited that the holiday weekend is upon us.  Today is actually my Friday, and I get to spend the next 4 days with my fellas. 

:::five:::
I have so many things to do/packing to accomplish/homework to complete/editing to finish....but I really don't want to think about that right now.  It makes me tired.  So, I won't think about it for at least five minutes. ;-)

:::six:::
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day!! What plans do you all have?

G'bye, peeps!  Take it easy. :-)

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Yumm! I want a milkshake! I usually go for the candy blasts, though. :)

Sar said...

Let's all just say, how in the heck is it the end of August already?! So crazy!

I have never had a milkshake at Sonic before! I should check it out!

Claire said...

I want to try the body wash!

And I am now craving for some milkshake!

Sara said...

Claire-- I highly recommend that body wash and the shakes. Good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...