Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 4 Books

Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge.  Today was an easy one for me...4 books. :-)  I am a fan of series of books, so I decided to choose my favorite from each of those. Enjoy. :-)

:::Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:::

I love everything about the Harry Potter franchise and series, and this last book did NOT disappoint.  I cried so many times while reading it, and I was more intertwined with the fictional world than ever before.  Great book!

:::Breaking Dawn:::

The Twilight saga was another book series I was completely wrapped up in.  This last book was incredibly amazing. 

:::Fifty Shades Darker:::

This trilogy is amazing, but this second book had me more involved and on my toes than the other two.  It was my favorite out of the three. :-)

:::Angels and Demons:::

This is one of my favorite books I've ever read.  It had me intrigued after I read the first sentence, and I can't remember a time when any other book did that for me. 

There you have it, my four books.  I highly recommend the books and/or series they are apart of.  All of them are fantastic, and are thoroughly enjoyable. :-)

Happy Tuesday, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...