Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: Five Foods

10 Day Challenge Link Up
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge.  Today is five foods. :-)

First off, I love all types of food, so picking just five has been a bit of a challenge.  Plus, it's made me incredibly hungry, which makes me sad, since I don't have food in front of me right now.

Anyway, back to the link up. :-)

:::Pizza:::

I live about two hours away from Chicago, and I LOVE Chicago style pizza.  Giordano's is the place to fill this need...or Gino's East....seriously good 'za, folks!

:::Bread:::

I.  Love.  Bread.  Especially when it's topped with ooey gooey melted cheese.  'Nuff said.

:::Cheese:::

I love eating cheese, and oogling all of the different types of cheese at the fancy supermarkets.  I haven't found a cheese that I haven't liked yet, well, except for blue cheese.  That tastes like a foot.  But, I do love all types of cheese. 

:::Chicken:::
Extra Crispy™

Who doesn't love fried chicken?  Or any type of chicken for that matter?  I eat chicken a good 3-4 times a week.  Normally it's just baked or in the crock pot, but I still love a good piece of fried chicken.  Mmmmm.

:::Green Bean Fries:::

This is a fairly new love of mine, but I am addicted to these!  I would eat them over regular fries anyday.  I could probably eat an entire bag of these myself if given the opportunity.  I just ordered three bags of these from Schwan's, so we'll see how long they last....I give it a good two days or so.

See....now I'm hungry for all of these things, none of which are in front of me at the moment.  Bummer.

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Those are all of my favorite foods! Minus those green bean fries (only cause I had never heard of them!) But those look sooooo good! Shouldn't be to hard to recreate.... :-) yum!

Victoria said...

chicago style pizza is the best :)

cheese and bread= perfection!

Allie @ Tales of a TwentySomething said...

Everything sounds yummy! I've never tried the green bean fries though. Cute blog :)

Allie
talesofatwentysomethingblogger.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...