Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: Seven Wants

10 Day Challenge Link Up

Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge! :-)  Today is seven wants. 

***WARNING***
This is very random.  K, thanks!


:::New Camera Lenses:::
I am always wanting new camera lenses.  The bad part is that the ones I want are extremely pricey.  Bummer, man.


Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras


:::A Brand New House:::
We are actually getting ready to move to a different house, and don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited, but I would still love to be able to build my own brand new house from scratch.  :-)

:::Debt-Free Living:::
I want to be rid of debt, no matter how big or small the amounts are.  That would be bliss.

:::New UGGs:::
I have an Ugg-session; I already have three pairs of these boots, but I want more!  Here is the pair I have my eye on:

 
I love the simplicity of these.  I will take the Chestnut color, please. :-)

:::New iPhone:::
Once upon a time, I had the iPhone.  Then, I turned into the biggest idiot and got rid of it when I switched providers.  Once I am eligible for an upgrade, which cannot come soon enough, I really want to get the iPhone again.  If I'm lucky, maybe the iPhone 5 will be out by that time!

:::Vacation:::
I want to go on a vacation desperately.  We are going to Jamaica next year... 'ya mon...but that's not until next year.  A small weekend trip will do just fine up until then. 

:::Artsy/Crafty/Decorating Skills:::
I am not crafty/artsy at all.  I see all of these awesome things on Pinterest and I wish I could manipulate them.  I can't even draw 'stick-people' right, let along sew, paint, or do any awesome DIY projects.  I want to be that person who makes awesome stuff for my crib, man.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to buy it instead.

Happy Tuesday! :-)

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I could practically copy and paste your list. It all sounds great!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Oooh I could use a new pair of UGGS...but I like in AZ...so not so practical. But I'd love a button pair :D Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...