Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: Six Places



Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge. :-)  Today is six places.  For fun, and to further fuel my travel desire, I decided to post six places I want/plan to travel to in the future.

:::Italy:::


I would love to travel overseas to Italy one day.  I think the architecture is absolutely stunning, and I love the Italian culture.  Not to mention, Italian food and shopping are amazing. :-)

:::Greece:::

How beautiful is Greece?!  Actually, I wouldn't know because I've never been there.  BUT, I would love to go there one day. 

:::England:::
I think England would be a cool place to visit.  Of course, my desire to travel here has no correlation with my love for Harry Potter and wanting to see J.K. Rowlings mansion....nope, none at all. 

....did you buy that?  Yeah, I didn't either.  I totally want to see J.K. Rowlings mansion!

:::Alaska via Cruise:::

How beautiful does this look?!  Seriously, I would love to visit Alaska on an Alaskan cruise.  It looks stunning, and from what I've heard, they are a blast!

:::Ireland:::

Talk about a gorgeous scene!  I would love to see this in person someday.

:::Scotland:::

There are many reasons I want to visit Scotland; the gorgeous landscapes, the historic castles, the culture, the accents...but most of all....I want to search for the loch ness monster!!

Happy Tuesday!  Have a good day, friends! :-)


4 comments:

Jen said...

I would live to visit all of the places on your list. Especially England! Stopping by from the link up!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

My mom took a cruise to Alaska and loved it! I have always wanted to go!

Megan said...

I want to go traveling with you! I want to visit all those places also.

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

OMG--Love the JK shoutout :)! Such a great list of places!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...