Friday, September 14, 2012

Sneaker Peekers

Here are the sneak peeks I posted on good ol' Facebook of the wedding this past weekend, and of a family session we had earlier this week.


Here are the wedding ones.  I'm all about the details. :-)



My favorite out of the bunch, so far at least....

The groom was definitely ready to get the party started! :-)  So much fun!  Plus, can I mention how much I love the lighting in this one?!

I'm loving how the black and white edits are turning out.  Beautiful!

Here are the sneak peeks from the family session.

We got to start out by having fun with a race car!!


Seriously, how adorable are these two?!


I love end of the day lighting....it makes me happy!

Also, just a reminder....

We only have 1 outdoor spot left for our mini sessions, and the morning is already full!  If we get a lot more inquiries, I will try to open up a few more spots in the morning AND afternoon.  So, if you're interested, please contact us to book your time slot. :-)

P.S.  I am so incredibly psyched it's Friday!!!!!

Have a good weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Claire said...

The wedding pictures are so pretty! I specially love the one with the violet flowers! So beautiful!

Sara said...

Thanks Claire!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...