Monday, September 24, 2012

This Weekend I...

Life of Love

Linking up with Sar and Syndal for "This Weekend I..."

So, I'm going to apologize in advance....I have ZERO pics to share. Sorry folks.  I'm just a square like that... ;-)

This weekend I....

...photographed another beautiful wedding, however, this time I did this while having a 101* fever.  Yep.  Awesome, right?  Even with the fever/sickness, we got some amazing shots, and I will be sharing sneak peeks from this wedding soon!!

...made a lot of progress on the moving front.  The kitchen and basement are almost entirely cleaned out and moved.  Yay for motivation!

...drove my hubby insane by shopping for fall decorations.  It was fun. :-)

...didn't get enough sleep.  I am a zombie right now.  Maybe I should try out for a role on "The Walking Dead."  I'd fit in for sure.

...got to eat some pumpkin bars.  I got to eat one today too.  Jealous?  No?  Did I mention they had cream cheese frosting on them?  Jealous now? ;-)

Happy Monday!  I promise to share more pics throughout the week and for the link-up next week.

BYE!

4 comments:

Sar said...

Pumpkin bars... so envious!

Love this. Also, can't wait to see some of the wedding photos! I'm impressed that you did it with a fever too! You're amazing!

Tamara said...

You are awesome! Taking pictures with a 101 fever? I would have just sat in the corner and let death take me.

Katie said...

Yay for fall decorations!

And working with a fever doesn't sound fun at all. Hope you're feeling better!

Syndal said...

What a busy weekend..especially with a fever! eek! hope you're feeling better today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...