Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sar for another round of Thursday Thoughts. :-)

:::one:::
I have been incredibly tired this week.  I had a few extra days off around the holiday weekend, which was lovely, but, it's so hard to get back on my schedule.  5am just comes too soon.....

:::two:::
I have really been trying to be good and bring my lunch to work everyday.  So far, it has been successful....but I really miss Panda Express, Sonic, and Panera.  Why do these places have to be so tempting?!

:::three:::
This Saturday, Darren and I are photographing our first of four weddings this month.  This wedding is a pretty big one, and I am so excited to document the day for them! :-)  They were a blast at the engagement session, so I can't wait for the fun and beauty that Saturday will bring!

Happy up-coming wedding day you two!!

:::four:::
Our new refrigerator and washer/dryer are being delivered to the other house today.  I'm sad because I won't get to use them until we are officially moved in.  I will have to admire them from afar for awhile.

:::five:::
I only have 1.5 weeks left in these two classes, and for one particular class, it can't come soon enough!  I have been driving myself crazy over this class, and I think my sanity will be restored once it comes to an end.

:::six:::
Did I mention our new photography website is finished and has launched?!  I love how it turned out!    It is a flash site, so if you are viewing it on a device that is not flash compatible, it will take you to our generic HTML site, which isn't as fun as the flash site. If you get a chance and want to take a peek, let me know what you think! :-)


Happy Thursday! Have a good one, ladies and gents! :-)

3 comments:

Sar said...

Love the website, but I couldn't navigate it at all...like, it was just photos that you've taken. So if you have other pages, I can't see those? Just FYI (since you just launched)!

Also, LOVE those engagement photos! The bright pink on her looks fabulous!

Claire said...

Hi! I checked out your website. I loved it! I specially loved the pic of the little girl with the suitcase. It's so cute and exudes a feeling of nostalgia somehow.

The engagement pics were great too. I wish you were here to take ours. :)

Sara said...

Thanks Claire! I am really happy with the way the site turned out. :-)

I wish was there to take your engagement pics, too. It would be a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...