Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sar for another Thursday Thoughts post. :-)

:::one:::
Can I just take a moment and say how happy I am that it is Thursday?  This Thursday is extra special, because it marks the last week for these two classes!!  Huzzah!!!  I only have 3 days left, then I have a 4 day break, and then I start my next class.  At least I'll only have 1 to worry about at that point.

:::two:::
Wedding #2 of this month is on the photography agenda this weekend.  We also have a family session on Sunday, and we need to start editing a family session from this past Tuesday, and continue the editing process for the wedding from last weekend.  Busy busy busy!  I posted a few sneak peeks on Facebook from the wedding this past weekend, but I forgot to link the album to my blog.  Sorry!  If you want, feel free to check them out here.  Otherwise, I'll try to get them posted on the blog sometime soon. 

:::three:::
I need to start packing up our house, but I lack the motivation and the time.  Aren't there people/companies that you can hire that will come in and do all of that for you?!

:::four:::
I need to set up a time to take new family pictures/Ryder's two year pictures.  There need to be more hours in the day.....

:::five:::

That is all.  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Good luck with your busy days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...