Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts! :-)

:::one:::
I was finally able to get sneak peeks up from our most recent wedding, and from a family session this past weekend.  I already posted the wedding ones once on here, but, I love them so much I'm going to post them again.  Here is a recap of the wedding. :-)





Aaaannnnd, here's the family session. :-)


Isn't this so sweet?!

Such a happy boy!!


:::two:::
Our September wedding craziness winds down this weekend, which is our last wedding for awhile.  Our next wedding is at the end of the October, and then we have one more in November.  It's been a crazy busy month, but I really enjoy the wedding aspect of photography.  After this weekend, it's back to portrait sessions and gearing up for the holiday mini sessions. :-)

:::three:::
GUESS WHAT STARTS BACK UP TONIGHT?!?!?!
YAY!  I am so excited for this to start, especially after the cliffhanger of last season.  It's too bad that "Glee" is on at the exact same time as "Grey's."  I guess my DVR will be getting good use tonight. 

:::four:::
We are moving this weekend, and, surprisingly, I'm not too stressed out about it yet.  We have been working pretty hard at getting most of our "moveable" items out of the house, and we should be ready to move all of the big things this weekend.  I may get emotional once it's all said and done.  This is the first house Darren and I bought; this is the house we brought Ryder home to; this is the house where Ryder did all of his "first" things.  Even though I know we've made a good decision about moving, I think I'll still be sad once the time is upon us. 

:::five:::

Did you know that September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month?  My blogger friend Lauren is spreading the word, and actually wrote a post about it, and what she has to say is spot on with how I feel.  Feel free to check out her post and read what she says about the topic.  It's incredibly touching!  I think it's so important to try to spread the word and learn what we can do to help those who are coping/stuggling with this illness, whether the help is to raise money for research, or to lend a helping hand to those who need it.  It's important to remember that every little bit helps. :-) 

I guess that's all for this Thursday post.  Have a great Thursday, peeps! :-)

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Yay for Gray's!! Moving like that does become an emotional process. Stay strong girl!

morgan said...

hope that moving goes well for you!!
and what beautiful wedding photographs. i might be a little biased since i had a fall wedding, but this kinda is the perfect time of year to get married!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...