Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding Bells

This past Saturday we had the pleasure of photographing our second wedding of the month.  Two down, two more to go! :-)  The weather was absolutely perfect, and the wedding was gorgeous.

LOVE the shoes! :-)  The bottoms had stickers on them saying "I Do."  Adorable, right?!


Seriously, how cute is this?   This is the car that the bride/groom later left in, so we decided to go over and let the kids have a bit of fun. The flower girl was a bit shy, and the ring bearer was so good at getting her more comfortable.  I absolutely love this action shot of the kids!  They kept chasing each other around the car.


The colors, the flowers, the dresses, the bride...all GORGEOUS!


Did I mention how much fun this wedding was?

Just beautiful :-)


I loved her dress! Stunning, that's for sure...


One of my favorites from the entire day!

This was such a wonderful day, and I want to thank the bride and groom for letting us share in the joy of it all.  It was a pleasure photographing it all for them! :-)

Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful pics! That shade of pink is gorgeous!

Sara said...

Thank you! I'm really loving how all of these turned out! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...