Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: One Picture

10 Day Challenge Link Up
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge.

Today is the last day of the 10 Day YOU Challenge link-up. I'm sad to see it end....it's been a lot of fun!! I've really enjoyed reading and finding new blogs to follow! :-)

Drum roll puh-lease....

[insert drum roll noise here]

Here I am, ladies and gents....

This was taken a while back, but you get the idea, right?   I had to incorporate photography/my camera somehow, so there ya' go. ;-)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

The beautiful woman behind the camera with the beautiful pictures! love!!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great pic! Thanks for joining us! Stay tuned for something special :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...