Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: Three Films

Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge.  Today is a tough one for me....like, incredibly tough. 

Choosing just three films is giving me serious heartburn. 

Ok, it's not, but, this is still very difficult for me to do. 

:::The Shawshank Redemption:::

This movie is in my top three favorites fo' sho'!  I could watch this over and over again.  The acting is absolutely incredible, and the story draws me in every time.  Love this flick!

:::The Complete Star Wars Saga:::

It's no secret that I am a Star Wars nut.  Sitting down and having a "Star Wars" marathon sounds like complete bliss to me.  Too bad bad 12 hours would need to be set aside to do so...and I don't have a free 12 hour period.  Dag-nabbit.....

:::Lord of the Rings:::

This series was so incredibly well-done, and it definitely deserved all of the awards each film won.  I forget how many "Return of the King" won...like a million or something? ;-)  Seriosuly good flicks!!!

Well, there you have it; my three film choices.  I could have easily come up with a list of 20 flicks...I'm just a tad bit obsessed with movies.

Happy Tuesday, peeps! :-)

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

haha you and my husband are about the same. i think he would switch Shawshank for Jurassic Park and be golden!

Recently Roached said...

I've see LOTR more times than I can count. Mostly because I had an obsession with Orlando Bloom in high school... yikes. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...