Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: Two Songs

Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for the 10 Day YOU Challenge.

I can't believe this link-up is coming to an end.  Next week will be the last week!  That makes me sad....

Today's challenge is two songs.

I really wasn't sure which route to go with this; I love music and there are so many wonderful songs to choose from.

The first song was actually very easy for me to choose.  It's a song that is very near and dear to my heart; my hubby and I picked this as "our" song and danced to it at our wedding.  We didn't want anything modern or too incredibly popular.  We wanted something classic and something that really defined our taste in music.  We love the group Chicago, so it seemed fitting that we would choose one of their songs as our own. :-)

Chicago-Will You Still Love Me
To this day, I could still listen to this song on repeat.  :-)

For the second song, I really wasn't sure which direction to go.  Should I choose a song from my favorite musical?  Should I choose one of my favorite classical numbers?  Should I choose something absolutely ridiculous?  Then it hit me....it hit me hard....like a ton of bricks.

My dad is an awesome bass guitar player, so music was a big deal in our house growing up.  My dad and the rest of our family love to dance to this song whenever we hear it, whether it's at a birthday party or a wedding.  When this comes on, you better believe we'll be busting a move/shaking our tail feathers/whatever you kids call it these days... ;-)

The B52's-Love Shack

There you have it....my two songs.  That was seriously tough! 

Happy Tuesday, peeps! :-)

3 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

haha great choices!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Love Shack! YES! That song reminds me of my dad too lol

~Love Lis said...

I love the Chicago song. Definitely a classic! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...