Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Announcement...and Pictures :-)

I have made a decision, and I think it's the right one.  For awhile now, I have used this blog as both our family blog, and a blog to plug/promote our photography business.  It was a way and an outlet for me to share all of the sessions we've done so far.  It's been great, but it's definitely time for a change.

I want this blog to be for our family/more personal posts.  I'm sad to say that I have been slacking and haven't posted near enough about our family and our shenanigans lately.  I want that to change. 

So, what does that mean for the business side of things?  I am in the process of creating a new blog primarily for the business.  Once this is done, I will be sure to share the link, and I hope you will all still follow me on that blog. :-)  I love to share what we've been up to in the photography world, and I can't wait to have an entire blog devoted to it.

So, until that is done, I will still be sharing these items on here.  Let me apologize in advance:  I have a TON of pictures to share today.  I have been playing catch-up the last few days, and I'm finally in a good place to be able to share these sneak peeks.  Enjoy! :-)

The first set of images are from a session we had with this gorgeous senior.  I am in love with these! :-)







This next set of images are pretty special to me.  I have been taking this little guy's pictures since he has been 3 months old.  I can't believe he is getting ready to turn one!









I had a family session this past weekend, and I LOVE how they turned out.  The kids were so much fun to work with!







And last, but certainly not least, I was able to get some more pictures of this sweet little girl, her big brother, and her family. :-)












Again, sorry for the lengthy post, but I really wanted to share these images!!

Be on the look out for the new S & D Maurer Photography blog, coming to a corner of the web near you VERY soon!

Happy Wednesday, friends!

P.S.  We get to go pick out our puppy tonight!!! Eeeeek, I am so excited! :-)

4 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Gosh your photos are so great!

Sar said...

LOVE. THEM. ALL! I cannot wait to follow your new photography blog as well!

Syndal said...

WOW-these photos are gorgeous! and the ones of the infant are soooo amazing!

Julie S. said...

These are stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...