Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket
Haven't done this in awhile.... I am linking up with Ashley for Friday Letters. :-)

Dear Friday,  I am so happy you're here.  You are chilly today, and it makes me want to cuddle on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate.  Dear hubby, you have been doing an amazing job at editing wedding photos.  I would be lost without your help. Dear Ryder, you have been throwing massive fits lately.  But on the flip side, you have turned into such a cuddle bug.  You love to give hugs and kisses. I think you may be bi-polar. Dear unpacking, if you could magically be done today, that would be glorious.  I just don't have the time to sift through all of you right now.  Dear Canon L-series lenses, please come down in price.  I love all of you but really need you to be a bit cheaper.  :-)  Dear hubby, did I mention how much I adore you and all of your help?!  I did??? Oh, well, I'll say it again.  Thank you!! I LOVE YOU!

Happy Friday, friends!  Have a fantastic weekend! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...