Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Ryder has something to say to all of you....

"Get me outta' this stupid thing..."

Oh...and....
"Happy Halloween!"

So, we had a pretty difficult time finding a costume this year.  Last year, he was Darth Vader and we wanted to stay within that same realm,  but in all honesty, the costumes looked cheap, and we couldn't find anything that lived up to last years awesome-ness.  So, we decided on this cute lion number.  I have dubbed him the 'Cowardly Lion' from the 'Wizard of Oz.'

I'll leave you with more costume pics.  In order for him to pose so I could take these pictures, we had to bribe him with chocolate.  Cookies n' cream chocolate bars to be exact.  We do what we must, right? ;-)  When I got this backdrop, I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but after seeing it here, I am IN LOVE with it! :-)  SO happy I decided to keep it!





See---he has a piece of chocolate in his mouth in this one.  Bribing at it's best.

"RRRROOOOAAAARRRRR" ;-)

I think the head-piece may be a bit too big for his little noggin'.




Happy Halloween! :-)




8 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh. My. God.
I laughed out loud at the one with him sitting in the back chillin'. Hilarious.

Abbey said...

gaaaaaaaah so cute. And maybe even cuter that it's too big? love the roaring.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

What a cutie!

Breezy Brie said...

What a cutie! You got such nice pictures out of him :) Happy Halloween to you too!

I'm a new follower from the Return the Favor GFC hop!
Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

Jillian Nicole said...

I have seen this costume before but your little model did a grrrrrrreat job :)
Honestly he is adorable.
I am following you from the hop and would love for you to follow back.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Chymecindy** said...

Super cute and nice costume.

I'm visiting and following from the GFC blog hop. Nice to meet you :)

http://www.akachymecindy.com

Claire said...

So cute! I love them all!

Sara said...

Thanks everyone! I love how these turned out! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...