Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Coming Along...and Some Thursday Thoughts....

I was hoping to unveil the new S & D Maurer Photography blog today, but, I ran into some issues last night, which turned into a huge nightmare.  I think all is well now, but it's still not ready to publish.

So, I will post some of our most recent sneak peeks on here for now.  :-)

First up are some pictures from our session with this adorable two year old.





Next up: a maternity session from this past weekend.  It was super fun, and the fall colors were gorgeous!

The daddy-to-be is a volunteer fire fighter.  That's pretty awesome in my book!






On Sunday, we had a senior session.  Word on the street is that this guy is a pretty awesome athlete. :-)




I'm guessing he's a Duke fan....haha :-)







Last, but certainly not least, we had an engagement session with this adorable couple.


I think this is my new favorite image.  :-)




The lighting was scrumptious.


There you have it, folks.  I'm hoping to have the new photography blog done VERY SOON!

And, because it's Thursday...how about some Thursday Thoughts?  Yeah man....I'm down!

:::one:::
I'm thinking of hosting a weekly link-up.  Maybe on Wednesdays...unless that's a particularly busy blogger link-up day.  I'm up for suggestions (or a link-up partner?!?!) I'm not sure the details yet, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in linking up with me?!  Let me know!!!

:::two:::
What is up with this warmer weather?  I was just getting used to the briskness of fall, and then I get turned upside down with this 80 degree crap.  I'm not a fan.  Especially in October.

:::three:::
I ran across this video of Ryder and Darren having a screaming match.  It definitely put a smile on face. :-)
Hilarious, right?!


I think that's all I'll bore you with today.   I know that's only three thoughts, but that's really all I can muster up today.  Happy Thursday, peeps!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Awesome photos! All of the sessions, really, but I looove the engagement one!

Happy almost weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...