Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Favorites

I'm pretty sure I forgot to post a favorites list last month.  Whoops.  I'm probably the only person that noticed this, and that's ok.  No hatin' here. ;-)

This list is going to be fun.  Well, as fun as a list can be. 

Garnier - Fructis - Fall Fight Fortifying ShampooGarnier - Fructis - Fall Fight Fortifying Conditioner
Over the past few months, I had a rough time with my hair.  It was falling out....and not the amount I am used to losing over a day/week/month.  My hair was thinning, not growing as it usually did, and I was losing a ton of strands each day.  I have been using this shampoo over the past month or two, and I've gotta' say, it's worked wonders on my hair!  It's fuller and thicker, and it's started growing back at it's normal speed.  I lose less strands each day as well, so my scalp is super happy.  Plus, it smells heavenly.  Try this stuff!
I tend to go through spurts with my chocolate/candy consumption.  This month, I have been stuffing my face with the cookies n' cream, yo.  In fact, I have my little porkies wrapped around one of these as we speak. 
Crock-Pot® Smart-Pot® Slow Cooker
Crock Pot stuff
I have been all about the crock pot this month.  I don't always have the time available to dedicate to cooking a meal at night. Enter: crock pot goodness.  You can make anything in the crock pot.  I love the crap out of mine!
Netflix 
Netflix shows, man
I get off of work, I go home, I edit, I cook/prepare/serve/order/eat dinner, and then sit my happy arse down to watch some Netflix.  Seriously, they have tons of awesome shows to choose from!  And, since I have instant streaming through the Xbox and the Wii, the process is so simple.  It sure beats having to get up and put in a new DVD/Blu-Ray.  (Yes, I realize I just said that.  Whatevs....)

I think that may be it for this edition of "Sara's Rambling Chronicles--Favorite Crap."

Have a good day, peeps!

3 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love any recipe i can make in my crock pot. it is one of my best friends in the kitchen, closely followed by chocolate :-)

Taylor said...

Netflix is brilliance! Don't you love it?
Come check out my $50 shabby apple giveaway :)
http://www.anticipationblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html#comment-form

Megan said...

Coming over from the favorite things link up. I'm in love with the crock pot. I wish I had enough recipes to use it every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...