Monday, October 8, 2012

This Weekend I...


Linking up with Sar and Syndal for "This weekend I..."

I actually have pictures this week, too.  I didn't want to be lame again. ;-)

So, without further adeu, this weekend I...


Had a full day of shopping with my boys and got myself some goodies.

This weekend I....

Got to spend a wonderful night at home with my fellas. :-)

This weekend I....
Made a seriously delicious dinner.  We had crock pot french dip sandwiches...

And we had cheesy hashbrown casserole.  Ohmagawd....so flipping good.  This is one of my favorite meals to make, but it does take a bit of time.

This weekend I...
Received these adorable pictures of our future puppy.  We get to go pick out our puppy this Wednesday, and we get to bring him home on the 19th.  Aren't they cute?!

They just melt my heart!  I can't wait to bring our baby puppy home!!! :-)
This weekend I...
Got to witness my baby boy fall asleep at the dinner table.  It was beyond adorable!

This weekend I....

Decided to enjoy a few glasses of wine to try to wind down and relax.  The wine was amazingly delicious. :-)

On top of all of that, this weekend I...

Had three photo sessions that all went super awesome!  I can't wait to share some sneak peeks!

I also found out I was nominated for the blogging Liebster award!  Thank you so much Claire for nominating me! :-)  I will be posting my answers, questions and nominations soon.


3 comments:

Claire said...

So envious of your Bath and Body and Victoria Secret shopping spree!

Can you please share with us your recipe of the cheesy hashbrown casserole!

Your little boy is so adorable!

Claire said...

Oh and I forgot to ask what breed of dog are those puppies? I love puppies!

Sara said...

I will definitely share the recipe for the cheesy hashbrown casserole. I'll make a whole post out of it. :-)

The puppies are the golden retriever breed. They are beyond adorable, and I can't wait to go pick ours out!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...