Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts! :-)

:::one:::
Today is my birthday....the big 2-7.  I'm not sure how I feel about this because a.) I forgot my birthday was coming up until the end of last week.  October kinda' snuck up on me....and b.) Isn't 27 considered to be the 'late twenties' group? 
:::two:::
We are going out to dinner for my birthday on Saturday, and I honestly can't wait!  We are going to a restaurant near our home-town that I have never been to before, but I've been told it has some awesome chicken and pasta, which happen to be two of my favorite things.  Score for me and my hips! :-)

:::three:::
It has been increasingly more difficult to get myself out of bed.  I think it may be a combo of my new comfy bedding, and the crisp fall weather.  I normally don't have this problem, but lately it's been a daily battle...

:::four:::
Can someone shed light on the fact as to why the Monopoly promo at McDonalds is so addictive?  I know I'm not going to win, but for some reason, that doesn't stop me from frequenting the nearest McD's! Well played, Golden Arches, well played...

:::five:::
We got to go pick out our puppy last night.  It was honestly one of the hardest decisions we've had to make.  We got the first pick, and seeing all of their cute faces didn't help the decision process.  But, after about 1/2 hour, we came to a decision.  We don't get to bring him home until next Friday, but we snapped a picture to hold us over until then.  Here he is! :-)
Ahhh, he just melts my heart!!  His name and all other good stuff will be revealed next week. :-)

:::six:::
Why is bacon so unbelievably satisfying and delicious?  I would really like to know....

Happy Thursday, friends!!


7 comments:

Sar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 27 is a good one, I'm guessing. Here's hoping you have the greatest year of your life!

I've been having a little bit of a motivation problem lately too! I don't know why this week has been extra hard, but it's taxing. Let's hope we can get over the post-summer blues.

Happy birthday again! Can't wait to see more photos of your puppy!

Mama Bear said...

I think a puppy is the PERFECT birthday present...he's so cute! I love this time of year when the weather changes. The cold house makes me want to hunker down under the warm covers for a few more minutes...so I do! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

uflkel said...

Happy birthday! 27 can be considered mid-to-late twenties if it makes it feel better.

Syndal said...

PUPPY! So excited for you!

AND-Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Claire said...

I am so sorry for this late birthday greeting! Belated Happy Birthday! I haven't been around lately because of all the stuff going on in school.

Anyway, I wish you all the best...good health, more love, new followers, more awesome photos!

Claire said...

I am so sorry for this late birthday greeting! Belated Happy Birthday! I haven't been around lately because of all the stuff going on in school.

Anyway, I wish you all the best...good health, more love, new followers, more awesome photos!

Sara said...

Thank you so much everyone! It was a pretty good day, considering I am turning into an old fart! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...