Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Sar for another round of Thursday Thoughts! :-)

:::one:::
Today is a very special day...like, extremely special.  Today is me and the hubby's 4 year anniversary!  I honestly can't believe it's already been 4 years since the wedding, and almost 8 years since we became a 'thang.'  It's craziness, I tell you!


What a stud. ;-)

Darren, you are seriously amazing!  Not only are you a great hubby, you are such a wonderful father to our baby boy.  I am lucky to be able to call you my husband, and my best friend.  Here's to many more years together!  Love you!! <3

<3<3<3

:::two:::
Today is my Friday!  Whoop whoop!

:::three:::
I bit the bullet and bought the lens I have been dreaming about for months.  So, since I have a new one coming, I thought I would put one up for sale.  Actually, I am selling quite a few things right now...heck, why don't I just post them on here... ;-) haha.  Bear with me for just a few minutes.

I bought this lens at the end of August, and really, it is an AWESOME lens.  It is quick at processing with autofocus, and really shows off the 'bokeh' in the background.  However, I have only used this lens 3 times since its purchase.  I am more of a telephoto lens kind of gal, so, I decided this one deserves a better home.  Barely used, excellent condition.  Asking $330 OBO.

This was strictly a school purchase.  I already have an indoor studio lighting set-up that works well for me, but my lighting class required the use of Tungsten lights, so I purchased these instead of using my strobes.  This lighting kit is actually pretty awesome, and I would keep them if I had the space or need for them.  This would be a great starter kit for anyone looking into learning indoor photography.  Barely used, excellent condtion.  Asking $75 OBO.

This was another school purchase.  I actually never opened this, so this set is actually in brand new condition! :-)  This scrim jim set is to be used with a lighting kit.  I already had enough reflectors to utilize, so I never opened this.  It would work well with the lighting kit listed above. Asking $175 OBO.

Yet another school purchase.  I actually used this quite a bit with my lighting kit.  It worked well with trying to create a specific light ratio or shadow effect on a subject.  I would keep it, but I haven't used it since this course and I would want someone to have it that's going to use it to its full advantage.  Barely used, excellent condition.  Asking $130 OBO.

That's it.  Sorry if that was boring.  I'm done now.

:::four:::
WE GET OUR PUPPY TOMORROW!!!!  Pictures and name reveal coming soon! :-)

:::five:::
I have 5 photo sessions this weekend.  I'm going to be a busy gal.

:::six:::
I want a cupcake.  Anyone have one to spare?

Happy Thursday!  BYE! :-)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Awwwww. Darren looks like a little boy!

Abbey said...

I was going to say the same thing as Jessie! You guys look so young in your wedding pictures! Happy four years :)

Sar said...

Puppy! Puppy! Puppy! I cannot wait to see photos and hear the name y'all decided on!

Happy 4-year wedding anniversary! Celebrating with you from afar!

Don't have a cupcake, but I'd totally steal another if they end up having two extras!

BeaumontGirl said...

AWE! Happy anniversary!!!!! Glad I found your blog :) Following you!

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

Recently Roached said...

I want a cupcake, too! :) You should make some to celebrate your anniversary! You guys are adorable. Congratulations!

Tamara said...

Happy late anniversary!
Your wedding photos - gorgeous. I adore your dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...