Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Night Before Christmas

The hubby and I decided to change up the Christmas pictures for this year.  The hubby thought it would be cute to have Ryder in his Christmas PJ's, and I had heard of a "Night Before Christmas" photo session idea, and I thought I would put them both together.  It was super easy to set this up, and Ryder loves being in his PJ's, so it was definitely a win-win.



Let's just say I can't wait to send out our Chrismas cards this year. :-)

Happy Wednesday...aka...Thanksgiving Eve. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow, no matter how you are spending the day. :-)

4 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

Those pictures are adorable! Love them!

Claire said...

Oooh! These are super cute! Love the pj's too!

Sara said...

Thanks ladies! :-)

Deidre said...

These are sooo cute! That second photo just won my heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...