Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Topics: Anywhere in the World

10 Day Challenge Link Up
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for another Tuesday Topics post.

If I could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

A few years ago, I would have just said Rome, Italy.  But, if we're being serious here, I would definitely throw the rest of Europe into the mix.

Seriously, come on....how gorgeous are these places, man?!

France

England

Italy

Ireland

Greece

....just to name a few. :-)

I think a European excursion sounds just splendid.  Here's hoping, right? ;-)

Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Whitney @ My Southern Comfort said...

YES YES YES!!!! Ireland for sure!

Victoria said...

me too,please!!

all looks awesome and beyond amazing :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Just to name a few...haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...