Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Topics: Ten Million Dollars



10 Day Challenge Link Up
I am so excited to join Lauren and Tiffany for the new Tuesday link-up:  Tuesday Topics.  Today's topic is ten things I would do with a million dollars.

1.) First and foremost, I would like to pay off my debt.  To be debt free would be an insanely awesome feeling.  :-)

2.)  Next, I would spread the wealth within my family.  I would love to be able to help pay off some of their debt and make their lives just a bit easier.

3.)  Another thing I would LOVE to do would be take a trip oversees.  I would love to travel to...

Italy.  This is my dream vacation.  I would also love to go to...


Ireland.  Talk about gorgeous. :-)

4.)  I would also like to buy myself some more camera equipment.  I have a few other lenses that I have my eye on, and I would love to add a few extra camera 'bodies' to my collection.

5.)  While we're on that subject, I would like to build a studio area from the ground up.  That way, I have full say on how it gets built and what is included.  That would be stinkin' fabulous.

6.)  New vehicles would definitely be in my reach if I had ten million dollars.  How about a Yukon and a GMC Sierra?  I think I could make that happen fo'sho'!



7.)  I would love to donate money to different organizations: Relay for Life; St. Jude; anything involving cancer research...I'm sure there are tons I am forgetting. :-)

8.) Building my dream home and filling it with all sorts of shiny new things sounds like a splendid way to spend that million dolla's. ;-)  Hot tub, anyone?

9.)  Setting aside money for Ryder and his future is another thing I would definitely do with a million dollars.  Whether it is for college or just his future in general, having that set aside for him would be a huge life saver.

10.)  I know this isn't fancy or even fun, but I would invest/save a portion of that million as well, just so that way I get ample interest out of it.

Believe it or not, thinking of 10 things for this topic was harder than it sounds.  Maybe I'm just off of my game today, man.

Stay tuned for next Tuesday's topic...all about blogging! :-) 

Have a wonderful day, peeps. 

4 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Sounds like perfect things to do with that money! We need to find that money tree!

Katie Vegter said...

Stopping by from the link up! I love your list. I've lived an Ireland, it's my favorite place on the planet!

http://womaninamansworl.blogspot.com/

MaggieTheMrs said...

I found your blog on the Tuesday Topic link up and I think it's awesome that we both have a GMC Sierra on our list. My hubby has been dreaming of one and I'd love to be able to get one for him!

Claire said...

If I was able to link up I would probably have listed the same things (though not necessarily with the same words) except for the studio which I don't think I would need or have any use for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...