Friday, November 30, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up/Busy Bustle

A few things happened to me this week:

::: I discovered a new sandiwch at Panera.  It's not really 'new' per say, but, it is new to me because I hadn't tried it before.  It is the Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich.  Try it now; it is super delicious.

::: I dropped my milkshake in the parking lot yesterday.  Do you think that stopped me from picking it up and devouring the rest?  Please....

::: I finished the book 'Hidden' by P.C. and Kristin Cast.  It is the latest installment in the House of Night series.  It was really good, but now I have to wait until next year for the next one to be released.  Gah....I don't wanna wait.

::: I realized I am finally in the Christmas spirit, because I about pee'd myself when I saw 'Elf' was going to be on TV this weekend, which means other Christmas classics are right around the corner. 

Now, onto the busy bustle that is my weekend....

I feel like if I document my upcoming weekend activities on the blog, it somehow prepares me for the busy bustle of it all.  Anyone else ever feel that way? I'm probably the only weirdo who feels this way, but I am OK with it.

::: I have a newborn session tonight with a sweet little girl.  I can't wait to meet her and take her pictures.  Newborns are one of my favorites to photograph. :-)

::: I have two sessions tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and then another session on Sunday.  This is our last super busy weekend with photo sessions due to the holidays in December.  We're already almost fully booked in December, and we've already started booking in January and February! I'm so glad we are staying busy with it all! :-)

::: After our sessions tomorrow, it's off to finish up shopping for Ryder's 2nd birthday.  I still can't believe he'll be two in less than a week.  Where did my baby go?! :-(

::: Speaking of R-Dub, I need to finish up things for his bday party so it doesn't look like I through this together in a week, even though I totally did.  I just don't want it to look shitty....so, we'll see how it all gets pulled together.

::: D-Ron and I have been photo editing machines lately.  We have made a pretty good dent into everything, which makes me less stressed and makes my anxiety a little less noticeable.  However, we still have a lot to finish, so I'm sure a bunch of time will be spent on that.

I'm tired already.

Have a great weekend, peeps! :-) 

3 comments:

mrs. tabb said...

LOL @ the milkshake! One time, i had a styrofoam cup filled with an AMAZING vanilla diet coke and I got out of the car and absent mindedly used to to lock my car door...it punctured it and I screamed "nooooooo!!" in the parking lot. #shame. :)

Claire said...

So excited to see the pics of the newborn!

Seems like you're going to be pretty busy!

Sara said...

Claire--It was such a busy weekend...I don't feel like I can even classify it as a weekend...haha. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...