Thursday, November 15, 2012

What up, friends?

Sorry I have been a little splotchy with my posts lately.  I've come down with a little bug/sinus infection, aka, hovering near death, so I have been trying to nurse myself back to health with tons of medicine, prescription and non prescription.

My thoughts on this:
--I have zero time for this right now.  I had to reschedule a session that I had set up last night, because I did not want to get a 6 week old baby sick.  I'm hoping that I get better ASAP because I have 6 sessions this Saturday, and 3 on Sunday.  Craziness, fo' sho'.

--This may be TMI, but at this point in my sickness juncture, I've lost the ability to comprehend what TMI really is...but, I didn't realize I would become this massive snot monster.  Seriously, it's disgusting.

--I miss sleep.



Now, onto some other ramblings, which I'm sure you're all excited for....right?  Yeah, I thought so....

--I accidentally ordered invites for R-Dub's birthday party that had the wrong day listed.  Awesome.

--I need to order invites for our Ugly Christmas Sweater party coming up in December (ROCK ON) and I need to re-order R-Dubs invites. 

--I need to get a handle on my Christmas shopping/shopping for R-Dubs bday.  His party/birthday is 3 weeks away, and we are almost to the 1 month mark for Christmas.  Say whhaaaa?

--So, I'm hosting Thanksgiving again this year, which means I need to make my house look presentable for our guests.  I wish I had a place to put all of my random crap.  Remind me never to move again.

--I sold a lens on Ebay (yay) but they said I won't get my funds until approximately 11/28/12 (huh?) even though I bought my shipping label through them to gain access to the funds faster.  Seriously, Ebay, I want my moolah.

--Did I mention how excited I am for Black Friday shopping? Even though it really starts on Thursday now...which ultimately defeats the purpose of black Friday shopping madness.  Screw it, I'm still going on Friday.  I'm keeping it real.

--Have any of you seen the Nicole Westbrook 'It's Thanksgiving' video?  If not, you're missing out....check it out.

Amaze-balls, right?.....haha

Happy Thursday, friends!

5 comments:

Claire said...

What is Black Friday?

I hope you feel better soon.

Fash Boulevard said...

hahaha, adore this. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, ugh that's the worst. Sending you my prayers for a fast recovery. Take care, love. oh, if you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling a bit better day by day. :-)

Claire--Black Friday is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, shopping days of the year. It is the day after Thanksgiving, and everyone runs out all crazed buying up awesome deals for Christmas. ;-)

Claire said...

Oooh. I see! Exciting! Can I send you an email? What is your email add? Tnx!

Sara said...

Sure! It is smaurer18@gmail.com. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...