Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Stuff

I realized I never shared our Christmas card that we sent out this year.  I love it! :-)

This is the front.

And this is the back. :-)

The actual card was cut into a "luxe/ornate" shape, and I love how it turned out. Very purdy.

We were actually on our game this year and got our tree up a few days after Thanksgiving.  I snapped some pics to share with you all. 





I love Christmas time.  It makes me feel all fuzzy and fluffy and good and stuff. ;-)

Happy hump day folks. :-)

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Pretty tree! I'm so jealous. Can't wait to have a tree up!

Lindsey said...

I love all of your Christmas stuff! And your card is adorable. =]

Laura Darling said...

I love your card - adorable! And your Christmas tree looks like something out of a storybook!

Claire said...

Your Christmas tree is awesome! So pretty! I'm so envious, I haven't done anything for the house yet. Everything's so messy and we haven't even unpacked our things from our wedding. We have yet to have my gown and his barong dry cleaned.

Anyway, the card is indeed adorable. Your son is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...