Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm Alive...I Think

Holy cow....seriously man....how did I get so behind in posts?  Oh, I know; life has been crazy and I have been drained of all creativity, which includes blog posting.  I'm here to say that I am, in fact, alive and well...I think.

Since I've been away from the blogging community for close to a week, I feel so out of the loop.  I've caught up on reading all of your lovely posts, for the most part, but I feel like I really don't know what's been going down. 

Want to hear something funny?  Of course you do, that's why you're here, right?  Well, here it is....I still have a shit-ton of Christmas shopping to do.  I know, I know, it's my fault, but seriously, Christmas totally snuck up on me.  That's my story.

I've been up since 3am this morning, and I'm acting stranger than normal; can you tell?

This post has turned into a pit of nothingness.

I'll try to post something more worthwhile soon.

Until then, enjoy this lovely Christmas video. 

"Hangovas"....hahaha

Take it easy, kids. :-) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...