Friday, December 14, 2012

Sneak Peek Friday

Today I finally took down my photography blog.  I actually exhaled a sigh of relief when I did this....it's one less thing I need to update. 

So, instead of keeping photography separate, I am embracing it on this blog.  I have decided to dedicate one or two post slots a week to share sneak peeks, weddling reels, and whatever else photography related I'd like to share. 

Today is one of those days. :-) Can I get a hoorah?! 

I have approximately 2342 sessions to share....so this is going to be a sneak peek overload!









































I have a few more sessions to post, but I'll wait for another day.

Have an amazing weekend, peeps.  I plan on editing, drinking hot chocolate, spending time with my fella's, and eating absolutely nothing healthy.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

OH HAIII, so much cuteness in this post I can't even describe it. I just want to snuggle all those sweet little babies! I esp love the one with the bowtie and the little gift bow!

Hanna said...

Hi there!! I found you somewhere in the blogosphere and LOVE your blog!!! I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

xoxoxo Hanna

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. What lovely pictures, so adorable! Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...