Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Topics: Five Favorite Recipes

10 Day Challenge Link Up
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics.  Today is all about the goodness that is food.  Whoop whoop!

So, I'm going to share with you all five of my favorite recipes.  Hold on to your butts. (name that movie!)


Mashed Potatoes--Pioneer Woman Style

This has become one of my favorite recipes.  Check it out HERE.  What's awesome about these?  Well, there is tons of amazeballs stuff goin' down in this beautiful dish: cream cheese, half and half, potatoes, and butta'....lots and lots of butta'.  And the real beauty behind this dish?  You can make them in advance and bake them later!

Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole


This dish is so unbelievably good...seriously folks....I could devour plate fulls of this stuff.  Check out my post for my version of the recipe HERE. :-)


Slow-Cooker French Dip Sandwiches

These sandwiches are pretty tasty, not to mention pretty simple.  Throw the meat in the crock pot and let it work its magic.  This is an awesome meal when paired with the Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole.  Yeah man, good stuff.  Check out the recipe I follow HERE.


Wookiee Cookies

I am known for my Wookiee cookie making skills, just sayin'. ;-) You may ask "what in the hell is a Wookiee cookie?"  Well, it's just a chocolate chip cookie with two different kinds of chocolate chips and cinnamon in it.  They are really good!  And you'd better believe I make them out of my Star Wars cookbook.  But, for those of you that aren't nerdy like me and don't have this cookbook, HERE is the recipe. :-)


Weight Watchers Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Image of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo

This is a pretty healthy recipe, and I absolutely love it.  It is a weekly meal at our house!  My son even likes it, so there ya' go.  However, I may/may not add more garlic, heavy cream, chicken broth and cheese than the recipe calls for.  A lot more actually.  So, I guess it may not be as healthy as I thought, but whatevs.  It's still delicious.  You do what you've gotta do, right? Check out the original recipe HERE.


 These posts about food/recipes are fun, but now my hunger pains are out of this world.

Happy Tuesday, peeps.  :-)

5 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

haha I had never heard of Wookie cookies! Too funny!

Recently Roached said...

That looks delish!! :) Oh my word, my in-laws got me that Star Wars cookbook for Christmas last year. Hilarious.

Bev said...

hi. i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to vist my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

SarahJane Miller said...

These all look yummy- especially wookie cookies haha!
I just found your adorable blog through the GFC hop! I am excited to be your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by sometime and follow along if you'd like :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Oh man--those mashed potatoes sound amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...