Thursday, December 6, 2012

Two Years Old

You see this little stud right here?
He's two today!!  I still can't believe I'm typing this...where does the time go?!

R-Dub was in an exceptionally good mood this morning, so I decided to snap a few pics real quick with my phone.  I apologize for the blurriness of them.... ;-)


Ryder,

You are an unbelievably sweet boy with such a strong personality.  When you don't get your way, we definitely hear about it.  I wonder who you get that from? (it may/may not be me...and we'll just leave it that) ;-).
You are 100% all boy.  You love to rough-house with daddy, and you love to play with Tanner.  Tanner is starting to over-power you, and I don't think you like this very much.  You're still a momma's boy, and I am cherishing this time with you because I know it won't always be like this.

You love to talk!  You're getting better about using actual words, but you still have your own little language that only you understand.  Your favorite word to say is "No!".  I think we're in trouble!!
Your favorite food is pizza (you take after me with this) :-) and you love breakfast foods!  You are a pretty good eater, but you still don't like to touch anything with your hands.  You are very picky about what you will touch yourself.  You eat pretty well with utensils, but, you are stubborn, so you only do this when you want.

See this face?  You give us this face quite often.  You are set in your ways and are a stubborn little thing. On the flipside, you are still such a sweetheart, and a wonderful cuddler.  You give your daddy and I kisses and hugs every night before bed.  It's one of my favorite parts of the day. :-)

This weekend is a big one for you!  You have your two year well-check appointment (sorry about the shots), we are moving you into your toddler bed, and you have your birthday party!  I hope you enjoy your party and like your new sleeping digs. You adjust to change well, so I know you'll do great with the new bed.

Mommy and daddy love you so much baby boy! Stay sweet, and continue to be the awesome cuddle bug you are, because we love every minute of it.

Happy birthday stinker!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Claire said...

Happy birthday to your adorable little son. Enjoy your "twogether" times. He won't always be this little. I wish him good health and lots of laughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...