Thursday, January 17, 2013

Adorable Gals...and a Surprise?!

Last weekend I had a session with an adorable girl and her mom.  It was a dreary day, but it actually worked in our favor.  With the outfit she was wearing, I had a vision for some photo ideas, and I really wanted to pull them off.  I think this little sweetie did such a great job! :-)




I love this one!  I really like the vintage effect it has!  Definitely one of my favorites from the session.



One of my favorites from the session.  So simple, but it has that same vintage feel as the other one. :-)

I had a session with some adorable kiddos this past Monday, so I'll be sharing those soon.

I was supposed to have a session this weekend with a senior who wanted snow in her pics, but we had to reschedule due to lack of snow.  HUGE bummer!  I have a few other sessions where the families want snow....so this is probably the only time you'll hear me begging for it!! ;-)

Well, I guess that's all for now....

Oh, wait, you want to hear the surprise?!  Are you sure....?

Ok, ok....

Well, I am super close to 50 followers (you guys all ROCK!!) so I've decided to celebrate!  Once this blog reaches 50 followers, I'll be hosting my very first blogger giveaway!!!!  A few of my favorite things will be included...definitely worth while! Those items will be revealed soon-ish.

So, spread the word and let's make this happen!! :-)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Omg I can't even get over the preciousness.

Btw, I have an amazing giveaway going on to Social Dress Shop... would love if you checked it out! xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Abbey said...

Such a cute shoot! and YAY giveaway! :)

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

AH, what precious photos! That one of your favorites is also mine. And the 2nd one you posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...