Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December Favorites

This seems to be a recurring theme with me, you know, forgetting certain topics to post about.  In all fairness and honesty, I've had a lot going on I've been rather forgetful lately...so there you go.

Any who, let's hop on this monthly favorites train like it's nobody's business.  Whoop whoop!

Red Velvet Cake

Hello lover.....hello there. Need I say more? 


The North Face stuff
WOMEN'S DENALI JACKET

I got one of these fleeces as a bomb-diggity gift for Christmas, and I LOVE it!  I wear it all of the time. :-)  It keeps me super warm, so I don't have to wear another coat or jacket with it.  Score!  The problem is, now I want to buy more, and they are kind of pricey. 


Sodastream goodness
Product Details

We bought this thing awhile ago, and seriously, if you guys don't have one, get one!  It totally works!!!  The root beer mix for this machine is some of the best root beer I've had, hands down.

But, what I'm really digging about the Sodastream lately?

Oh yes they did....

They make a Kool-Aid mix specifically for the Sodastream!  Have you ever had carbonated Kool-Aid?  It's glorious...no lie.  It tastes like Christmas morning in a glass.

That was a fun list!  Happy Wednesday, friends! :-)

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh, I've ALWAYS wondered about those soda streams, but never knew anyone who had one! Might have to look into it now. :)

Rachel said...

Hi there - new follower form the blog hop. Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
Rachel
http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I love red velvet cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...