Monday, January 21, 2013

For Moi

Lately, it seems I rarely get out to take pictures just to take pictures.  Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of photography, especially the business side, but once upon a time I would go out on the weekend for a few hours just to take pictures of landscapes/animals/nature/whatever the heck I felt like.

I haven't done this in about 6 months, possibly longer.  Shameful, I know, being a photographer I should do this more often, but, eh, life gets in the way sometimes all the damn time!

So, as I was driving home Friday, I glanced in my rear-view mirror and saw the most gorgeous sunset taking place.  This is the reason why I should get another camera just to take with me everywhere I go [ahem..hint hint hubby ;-)].  I hate missing out on moments like this.  I rushed home, unloaded my work crap and Ryder into the house with the hubby, and ran outside in the frigid wind and cold to get these pictures.

Disclaimer [silhouette pictures make my heart go pitter-pat]

Love--probably my favorite one.


I'm so glad I froze my ass off to get these shots. 

Buh-bye beauties.  Happy Monday to you all! ;-)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

It's probably easier to get landscaping shots when it's warmer outside :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

As always your photography is beautiful!

Andrea said...

These photos are GORGEOUS!! Stunning shots!

Andrea
alhadventures.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...