Thursday, January 24, 2013

Random Thursday: If I Found $100 I Would....

Linking up with these lovely ladies for...




So, what would I do if I found $100?
If I found $100 laying on the ground, I would totally turn it in. :D

The end.





That's a lie.

Let's great real here; that's $100!  I get giddy whenever I found $5 on the ground., let along $100.  So, I would be sly about the whole thing.  I would glance around and make sure no one saw me pick up the loot, and then I would skip away merrily and spend it wisely.

And by wisely, I mean go on a mini shopping spree and buy crap I don't need at all.

Anyone else have an obsession with useless shit that is sold on TV and *never* sold in stores, even though it can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond or on Amazon a few weeks later?  Yep, pretty sure that's what I'd buy.


Showtime Rotisserie anyone?  I've wanted one for YEARS!  Smuggling the vacated $100 off the street would totally help with this.  Word.

What about you guys?  What would you do if you found $100?

5 comments:

Lin said...

Bahaha, for a second there I thought for sure you were serious about turning it in! Late night infomercials are bad news cause they always have a way of making me thing I 'need' the useless thing.

Emily said...

HAHAHA!! I love it that you would buy that if you found $100...because I would probably do the same thing! Love your blog ;) Can't wait to read more!

meg m said...

I seriously cannot watch the shopping channel because I want everything.
they suck me in every. single. time.
and I'm always like DAMN I COULD MAKE MY WHOLE DINNER IN UNDER FIVE MINUTES!!!! sold.

Jarrin :: Raquel :: Rocky said...

did you see those purses on kate's thesmallthingsblog last week? i bought me one of those and i'd buy myself another one because they're so cute! :-] cute post!
by the way, you are really developing an amazing style in your photography! keep it up girl!

Laura Darling said...

Hahah I love your hypothetical purchase. I'd probably eat at Chick Fil A. Ten times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...