Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sneak Peeks on Steroids

I have so many sneak peeks from photography sessions to catch up on and post in this blog.   This problem would be easily solved and remedied if I just remembered to post the pictures as I complete the sessions.  So, until pigs fly, picture overload it is!

The first set is from the wedding we photographed in October.   Yep, I said it...October.  That's how behind I am on posting sneak peeks on this blog.  Actually, for some reason, I have posted newer sessions, and some of these older ones got lost in the mix....my bad.  Better late than never. ;-)

Anyway, it was such a beautiful day!








I really enjoy getting to see this little cutie every 3 months.  These are from his 9 month session about 2 1/2 months ago.








This family was a blast to work with.  The weather was absolutely beautiful for November in Illinois.


The kids' expressions crack me up in this one. :-)





LOVE catching in-the-moment shots like these.  These two were keeping eachother warm, so I snapped this pic real quick before they realized it. 



How about a little sibling/family/newborn cuteness? :-)








How cute are these two little boys?  I had such a great time with them!







I got to spend some time with this little cutie for his 1st birthday session.  So much fun!  He was pretty serious, but I did manage to get a few smiles out of him.
LOVE his tie :-)






This little man had me cracking up during his 9 month session.  He is one of the happiest little babies I've met so far.  What a sweetie!






And last, but certainly not least, my last session in December was with Kelsey's little dude.  It took some coaxing out of both of us, but this little sweetie gave me some great smiles and expressions. :-)





I adore baby eye lashes.  So cute!


Alrighty folks, that wraps up 2012.  Sorry for the picture overload.  I'll try to be better about that.... ;-)

Stay tuned for pictures from sessions in 2013.  I had one last night, and I can't wait to share pictures of this little cutie with you all!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

oh my gosh all the BABIES! and that wedding was gorgeous! Always love your photos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...