Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Topics and a Jam Session

As I was perusing blog-land this morning, I noticed something wild.  There are a shit-ton of link-up paries on Tuesdays; I kid you not.  Take a peek for yourselves...a magnitude of linky fun. :-)  That's why today is a doozy of a post, including two different link-ups!  There's one I just couldn't pass up, and one that I never miss, so I had to participate in both.

Just call me a rockstar. ;-)

First up, linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for...

The Austin Family Diary
Today's topic is 7 people I'd like to meet.  {Warning: this list is geeky, and highly unlikely to occur, and I don't care.  Thanks. :D}

[one]
Johnny Depp-- Mr. Depp is one of my favorites actors.  He can portray so many different characters, and word on the street is he owns his own island, which is way cooler than owning your own yacht or something, right?

[two]
Chewbacca-- Pretty sure I'd pee myself if I met this dreamy furball.

[three]
Harry Potter and his crew-- I want to wield with a wand and muster up a bunch of powers.  Need I say more?

[four]
Big foot-- Seriously, how cool would it be to actually be the one to prove his/her/its existence? I'll tell you how cool...bad ass.

[five]
My blogger buddies-- How could I leave you all out?!  I wish we lived closer so we could meet face to face. :-)

[six]
Paula Dean-- She seems like such a sweet lady, and I'm sure she'd feed me boat loads of goodies containing mass quantities of butter.

[seven]
The characters in LOTR (Lord of the Rings)-- Where else would you be able to have a dwarf, human, elf, wizard, and hobbit all in one place?  Yeah, that's right...Middle Earth, that's where.



Now, onto part two of this post, is a seriously awesome link-up idea, coming straight to you from the minds of Katie and Shauna...

thats my jam
Today is all about the boy bands, baby!

Backstreet Boys were an ultimate fave of mine.
Are you larger than life?


N'Sync was another doozie of a good time.
Try to watch this without laughing, I dare you.



Oh 98*, another one of my boy band loves.  That Nick Lachey can sing!
"It's all because of you."


And, of course, the ultimate boy band...NKOTB!
"Oh oh oh oh oh!"

I'm sure you're all movin' and groovin' in your seats.  My job here is done.

Buu-bye, friends.  Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Great list! BSB over NSYNC! Thanks for linking up!

Katie said...

LOVE! And seriously how can you watch ANY boy band video and not have a little chuckle. We used to think it was so cool too! haha

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Hey I said HP too! You go fellow geek! :-)

Andrea said...

I would LOVE to meet Johnny Depp, too. Seems like a very interesting man!! Great list!

Andrea
alhadventures.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Umm yes would love to meet you as well. I have met nobody except one person but she's the one who got me to blog. Haha.

I def put New Kids on mine as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...