Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Nine Blogs

The Austin Family Diary
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for another round of Tuesday Topics! :-)

Today is a really fun (yet hard) one....nine blogs.

When I first started blogging, I didn't realize how large the entire blogging community was.  I've made some great blogger friends along the way, and I am so thankful for what blogging has done for me. 
Did I mention how hard today's topic is?  There are so many wonderful blogs out there, so it's pretty difficult to only choose nine.  ;-)

Whitney is absolutely hilarious.  I love reading what she's been up to, and I really dig her topics.  Her writing style is plain awesome, so go check her out! :-)

Recently Roached
Jena's blog is pure awesomeness.  Seriously, she has me rolling in almost every post.  The way she writes really draws a reader in; she's a very talented blogger, that's for sure!

Of course Lauren would make my list of nine!! :-)  I LOVE her personality.  I learned a lot about her when the 10 Day Challenge was going on, and I noticed we had tons in common.  She's an awesome blog buddy!  I wish we lived closer so we could meet in person. :-)

The Austin Family Diary
I adore Tiffany and her blog.  I love reading all of her pregnancy updates and how excited her and her hubby are to become parents.  She has a wonderful personality and it really shines through in her blog.

I absolutely LOVE Leah's blog.  Her boys are absolutely adorable, and I love reading about what's going on in their neck of the woods.  Her photography is absolutely stunning, and I love seeing her latest work.

www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com
Pink Lou Lou talks about it all: hair, make-up, decorating, life....absolutely everything.  She is completely adorable (so is her puppy), and I am so glad I stumbled across her blog.  :-)

I LOVE Sar's blog.  I love her writing style and the topics she blogs about.  She is easy to relate to, and she is such a sweetheart.  She did a whole series about online dating disasters, and even included some of her experiences.  Her blog is such a great one to subscribe to! :-)

Okay, BA!
Beth Anne's blog, formerly "The Heir to Blair" blog, is one of my ultimate favorites.  She puts it all out there, and I really dig that.  She has a little one just a tad older than my little guy, so I can really relate to her topics and what she goes through.  Amazing blog!

I adore Abbey and her blog.  Her and her boyfriend are completely adorable together, not to mention Abbey is one of the sweetest girls/bloggers out there.  I love reading her book reviews and reading about what's going on with her. :-)  Another great blog to follow!!

Whew!  That was seriously tough.  So many great blogs, so little time. :-)

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Aah, you're so sweet to include me! Thanks, friend! I'll have to check out these other ladies. I only follow one of them currently!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Thank you for the sweet words! I love so many of those blogs, but I'm looking forward to checking out some new ones. That's the beauty of this week :D Hope you're doing well!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for all of these great recommendations! I love finding new reads! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

RebeccawithanR

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Love this list and love the shout out! Thanks so much! You are so sweet! And I absolutely wish that we could meet! One day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...