Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Six Memories

The Austin Family Diary
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics. :-)  Today's topic is six memories.

[one]
"This one time, at band camp..."

In High School, I was a band geek, loud and proud.  I was in color guard, jazz band, concert band, pep band, and the musical pit band.  I also auditioned to be a part of an all district band yearly, which was an awesome experience.  I look back on these times, and there are days when I really miss it all.  I'm so glad I was a part of it.


[two]
Our wedding day
It was such a beautiful day, full of love, fun and laughter.  :-) 

[three]
It's a boy!
The birth of our son will always be one of my greatest memories.

Here's our sweet pea, less than 1 day old.

Here he is at two years old.  They get big quick, huh?  I still can't believe he's two!!

[four]
Discovery

This may sound completely silly and ridiculous, but, discovering my passion for photography is SUCH a great memory of mine.  I am so happy and lucky to have found something I love to do!

I can't wait to make more memories with photoghraphy. :-)

[five]
What happens in Vegas....

Vegas was such a great trip! So great, in fact, that we're going there again next week!!!





[six]
Ryder's First Flight--see the full post HERE :-)

Seeing my dad's face light up when I said he could take Ryder up in the plane was such a priceless moment.





Such a fun topic!

Happy Tuesday, peeps. :-)

5 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Oh I love Ryder in the plane! So cute!

Sara said...

You have such a great talent for photography. The pic of the baby with the bow tie is too cute.

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

1. You look so happy on your wedding day! I love it!
2. Your son is adorable!
3. So jealous you went to Vegas. I've always wanted to. My plan is to get there within the next 2 years!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great memories! Thanks for sharing with us. I'm thinking my hubs and I need to make a Vegas trip before Baby A gets here lol

MaggieTheMrs said...

Love reading your memories! I'm a new follower from Tuesday Topics. Your son is precious! My hubby and I had our first one 5 months ago and I already feel like he growing up too fast. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...