Thursday, January 3, 2013

We All Start Somewhere

For me, it all goes back to photography.  I have been pursuing photography for about 1 year and half now, and I love every second of it.  I recently took a look down memory lane to see where I started compared to where I am now.

2011
Here are a couple of shots of Ryder and other sessions when I first started learning the ropes of photography/editing.  This was probably the end of September or beginning of October.   We all start somewhere, right? ;-)







Indoor photography was no different.  It's a completely different ball game, that's for sure.





Looking at these pictures is a real eye opener for me.  I can't believe where I started and where I am now...and I know I'll probably feel the same next year when I do this again.

From then, to now.....

2012















All I can really say is...wow.  I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing in a years time.  Crazy.

Happy Thursday! :-)

4 comments:

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great pics! Seriously--I'm so jealous! Did you teach yourself or take a course?

Laura Darling said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! That little lion outfit is too precious!

Lenetta Carnes said...

Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

mrs. tabb said...

ummmmm i wish you could have photographed lilly!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...