Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well, That Was Pleasant

It only took me a little over a month and a half, but, I was able to get a few two year pictures taken of our little guy.

You know that Chex Mix Muddy Buddy stuff?  That's what we bribe him with to sit still for the camera.  Otherwise, he runs around like a crazy-ass, and the session is officially over.  We went through this for about an hour, and I was able to get a few decent ones.  

I still don't understand with how many sessions I do with other kids, that I still can't get mine to cooperate for anything.  


Pretty much in love with this one.  





Yep, that's all I have so far.  In reality, I guess you only need a few good ones to print and hang up, so I think we're sittin' pretty right now.  I have an idea for some outdoor pics, but, we need to wait until the weather warms up a bit to do those.

Well, I'm off.  Have a great hump day! :-)

5 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

I love these pics. He is absolutely adorable. :)

WhisperingWriter said...

Precious!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

OMG his eyes! Love your pics!

Amy said...

Adorable! {even in a Bears shirt...I'm from WI :)} Love his name, too! Following back! :)

Amy said...

Adorable! {even in a Bears shirt...I'm from WI :)} Love his name, too! Following back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...