Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sneak Peek Tuesday

I'm a little behind at posting sneak peeks.  I'm sorry...don't be like me.

First up, check out these cuties.  I had a blast with these two!




Melt my heart right now...How cute are these two?!

She has amazing eyes!


I saw this little lady a few months ago, but I can't believe how big she's gotten.  What a cutie pie!






Last but not least, is a little man very near and dear to my heart.  He was my first newborn session, and I've had the privelage of seeing him every 3 months since then.  The poor thing had an ear infection, and really wasn't feeling it too much, but, with cake, anything is possible. :-)

Adorable family!






Whew, all caught up.  This next Sunday I have two newborn sessions back to back, and I can hardly contain my excitement!! I love getting to snuggle the sweet little babies for an hour or two. :-)

Happy Tuesday, friends!


2 comments:

Jarrin :: Raquel :: Rocky said...

amazing baby burke pictures! LOVE the cake!

Chris said...

Hi Sara, beautiful photography. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...