Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Seven Things I Do Everyday

How was everyone's Easter?! Our's was pretty fantastic, and I promise to recap it and share a few pics later on this week. :-)

Today, I am linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for....

The Austin Family Diary
Today's topic is seven things I do everyday.  I apologize in advance if this list is as boring as watching paint dry...
I lead such an exciting life, most dare-devils and risk-enthusiasts are green with envy when they look into my world, just sayin'. ;-)

{one}
Take a shower.
This is how I start my day, everyday.  It's how I wake up, since M-F I wake up at the ass-crack of dawn at 4:45am.  It's a blast.  I follow this same process on the weekend too, minus the 4:45am crap.

{two}
Check my blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I don't feel connected or complete unless I check my social media sites.  I do this multiple times a day since I'm clearly an addict.

{three}
Spend time with Darren and Ryder
My two boys are part of my everyday life.  I'd be lost without these two crazy fellas.

{four}
Cook something
It may not be anything extravagant, but everyday I cook something, whether it is dinner for all of us, or something small for Ryder.  I spend most of my time after work in the kitchen, and I'm in there quite a bit over the weekends.  It's a good thing I like our kitchen. :-)

{five}
Buisness Stuff
Whether I have a session, or I am editing, submitting orders, conversing with clients, ordering props/supplies, etc...I am doing something in relation to my photography business everyday.

{six}
Watch TV
I am a junkie. 

{seven}
I sleep
Yep, I do this everyday.

See, I told ya'....just like watching paint dry.

Happy Tuesday, friends!

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

wow, 4:45am. 4:45am and I barely know each other.

Yay for social media!! :-)

kevinboy said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which just isn’t something I ordinarily do! I enjoy reading a post that may make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! Blue Coat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...