Thursday, May 2, 2013

Random Thursday: Spring Apparel

Today I am linking up with Em, Lin and Meg for Random Thursday. :-)


Today's topc is all about....


Let me get real with you all:  I'm definitely not a fashion blogger.  I was asked to do a product review once, and let's just say the pictures that accompanied the post left little to be desired.

So, instead of me modeling my spring apparel, how about some pictures that show off the clothes/shoes/etc on their own?  Well alrighty then! (name that movie)

      


I love sandals and flip flops.  As soon as the weather gets above 50 degrees, I bust these babies out, and don't stop wearing them until it gets so cold that I risk getting frost bite on my toes. ;-)  That may be an exaggeration, but, sandals/flip flops are a Spring staple in my apparel bin.

   


I like to keep it simple, so I tend to stick with denim colors and black yoga pants/capris.  Some of the colored capris are cute, but I'm too scared to try and pull it off. So, I stick with what I know and what I like. :-)

 


These are some of my favorite tops to wear in the Spring.  I tend to stick with solid colors, but may occassionally throw in a striped top here and there. 

 


If all of those bags would make their way to my house, that would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Well, I think that about does it.  Happy Thursday, yo'.

7 comments:

Katrin said...

I would probably freeze to death! I only wear sandals when it is warmer than 75 degrees. :)

Tamara said...

Pocket tees = yes! Fun story: Like 7 years ago I had a t-shirt with like a baby, baby pocket and my husband tried to convince me that it was intended to hold condoms for slutty girls at parties.

So now every time I wear a t-shirt with a pocket I laugh. Basically I laugh a lot.

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

I wear a lot of those kinds of t-shirts too.

meg m said...

ughh I cannot get enough sandals/flip flops. can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear the full time!
and loving those tees, especially the striped one.
thanks for linking up!

Sarah said...

I have been dreaming of that Michael Kors bag. I love it.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHAS said...

Hi! Found you on the blog hop and wanted to say hello. :)

www.hautemommyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...