Friday, July 19, 2013

Phone Dump and Boy Bands

Here are a few pictures from my cell phone the past few weeks. :-)

Creepy selfies are the best.

Niiiice.....

And this...this is right here....

...is what a tired boy on the 4th of July looks like. :-)

My brother likes to bust a move every so often.

And apparently, one of the best times to do so is while grilling.

Dance on, Jeff, dance on.

This is what happens when I've spent an afternoon in the pool consuming one too many adult beverages. ;-)

How adorable are these invites?!  I'm co-hosting a baby shower for one of my bff's, and I love how they turned out!!! :-)

In other news--tonight I am traveling up north to re-live my past...music past that is.  A few months back, me and my friend Jessie bought tickets to see New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men in concert.  It took forever to get here, but tonight, my friends, I will be shaking my ass and singing along to some boy band classics! 

In true 'Sara fashion', I will leave you with a few of my personal favorite boy band numbers..

'Una Noche' by 98 Degrees

The Right Stuff by NKOTB

On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men

You're welcome. :-)

Happy freakin' Friday, peeps!  Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

YAAAAYYYYY! AND... I plan on taking hilarious selfies on the way to boy band heaven. Be prepared bloggers. BE PREPARED!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Fun fun! Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...