Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Three Favorite Quotes

Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics! :-)
Life. Love.Lauren
Today is three of my favorite quotes, two of which come from my favorite book series. :-) 

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."--Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

 I think this quote is unbelievably true in all aspects. Our choices ultimately help define who we are, not our abilities alone. I always try to keep this in mind when I'm dealing with different situations.

 "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."--Judy Garland 

I've loved this quote for a long time. It says a lot about love and how we perceive it...well, how I perceive it. This may sound corny, but, this is how I feel about Darren, and our love together. This quote means a lot to me and what we stand for. :-) 

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”--Dumbledore 

It's important to have dreams and to pursue them. It's also important to remember the life we have and not forget to actually live it. Go after your dreams, but, live your life at the same time. :-) 

 Happy Tuesday, peeps. Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Kenzie Smith said...

I love that you chose quotes from the Harry Potter books, I love that series!

Shauna @ Momma Candy said...

Great quotes! And so sweet that you relate that to your husband.

Visiting from Tuesday Topics!

www.MommaCandy.com

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Totally thought about quoting Dumbledore :) love it!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Anything Harry Potter and I am hooked! Great quotes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...